On 10/26/12 15:48, Chip Childers wrote:
Another polite nudge.

Thanks :-)

Whisker's a great tool that saved me tons of time.  But right now, I
can't use anything other than my local modified version, which hinders
other project collaborators from helping to maintain the legal docs
for CloudStack.  I'd really like the CloudStack project to be a strong
user of Whisker going forward...

Help would be very appreciated!

Thanks for the descriptor - it's highlighted several issues. I've added a couple and started looking at them. Out of typing time now but hopefully more on this tomorrow...

Robert (hoping to have more time going forward now that I'm not commuting 5 hours each weekday)