On 23 April 2013 20:04, Robert Burrell Donkin <
robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> On 04/21/13 21:19, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>  I've deleted the tarballs then promoted orgapachecreadur-039. This is
>> the first release for Creadur, so I'll need to pick up the graduation
>> tasks associated with the first release and set up distribution
>> directories next...
>>

> The distribution directory hasn't been created yet[1] and I lack the
> required karma. I've opened an INFRA[2] but if anyone has any tips, please
> jump in :-)

I think I have karma to create the directory, but there are other stages
that are needed for which I probably don't have karma/knowledge.
For example, the SVN messages need to be sent to the appropriate TLP
mailing list. Please add that info to the JIRA.
If Creadur wants t have a dist staging area -
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/creadur<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/creadur>-
probably best to mention that as well.

Robert