On 03/31/13 13:59, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
The candidate staged at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-039/
(orgapachecreadur-039) is ready for review. Please download, check and
then cast your vote (see [1]).

Release votes are by majority approval. All are welcome and indeed
encouraged to vote, but only PMCers are binding on Apache. (See [2])

At least three binding +1's are required to promote this candidate to an
official Apache release.

I'm going to tally this VOTE now. It's been a little messy so please jump in and correct any mistakes I've made...

Given that I do not distribute the tarballs through Maven Central, I count:

+0 Phil Ottlinger (non-binding)
+1 Stefan Bodewig (binding)
+1 Robert Burrell Donkin (binding)
+1 Jochen Wiedmann (binding)

By my count, this approves orgapachecreadur-039 for promotion. If anyone has any objections or questions, please jump in before Saturday.

Robert