Hi *,

Jochen, thanks for your interest and proposal!

Am 29.09.2015 um 15:46 schrieb Jochen Wiedmann:
> with regard to RAT-163, and RAT-208, I'd like to push out a release of
> Rat 0.12 (Note: Minus Gradle Plugin!) and propose myself as the RM. Is
> anyone fine with that?

+1

We need to get 0.12 out of the door. Before that happens I'd propose to
augment all changes.xml  and migrate away from the RELEASE_NOTES.

I'd like to assist with the maven site, but do not know how to update
and locally test the full site before publishing it .... need other
people for that :-(
A local mvn site:site generates a page with lots of 404/broken links.

Is there a guide on how RAT is released / which steps need to be taken
to do a proper release?

Thanks!
Phil