On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 8:26 PM Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Being an sbt plugin, I don't think this can be easily built with Maven, so
> this probably can't exist as a normal module in the regular rat project,
> though if there are ideas on how to integrate it directly, I'd like to do
> that. Otherwise, we could make a separate repo for it.

If there is a well defined build procedure, then we should be able to
do that with Maven. As this won't affect plugin users, I'd strongly be
in favour of that. If you need help here, you can count me in.

Otherwise, I'd rather see this as an external project. Our experiences
with the Gradle plugin haven't been so good.

Jochen