Those variants are not used by the dictionary lookup.  I did look at them to
see if it was worthwhile for the new dictionary, but they are all over the
place so I passed.
From: Miller, Timothy [timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:25 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: lvg entries

Pei and I had a similar discussion in person -- mapping from lexical
variants to a stem might be useful. Pei also mentioned that one intended
use might have been searching the dictionary with lexical variants, but
I don't think that is done. Looking at the precision of the variants, I
think its highly unlikely the speed tradeoff would be worth any
improvements in recall.

Finally, at least in eclipse doing a search on references to the method
to retrieve the lemma entries turns up nothing.

Tim