Harpreet,
I had a closer look at your log file and it looks like you were actually trying
to run it from Eclipse IDE?
If so, just ensure that the resources do exist in the classpath.
If it's within eclipse ide, the plugin should download and unpack the umls
dictionaries automatically actually. (you can check the below to ensure it
exists
target/classes/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/umls2011ab/)
You can also try running 'mvn clean compile' from the command line as well.