I'm making some significant updates to trunk that may cause some instability
for this release.
It should be mostly transparent, but let me know if you encounter any issues
with trunk.

Also, regarding the dictionary-lookup2.  If there are no strong objections, we
can leave default to as-is (old behavior).  Folks who wish to give the new one
a try are welcome to do so and we can change the default behavior in a future
release.

[ducks for cover now]
--Pei