From: michelle1919c...@gmail.com [mailto:michelle1919c...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Michelle Chen
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:30 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Question about fast pipeline

I'm fairly new to using cTAKES and was trying to figure out how to use the fast
pipeline in my Java code.

I was able to run the code in Clinical Pipeline Factory with both the default
Pipeline and the fast Pipeline. However, when I tried incorporating
getDefaultPipeline, I get these errors:

"ERROR JdbcConnectionFactory - Could not find
resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/ctakessnorx/ctakessnorx.script
as absolute.

ERROR JdbcRareWordDictionary - Could not Connect to Dictionary UmlsHsqlRareWord"

Has anyone else encountered this before? Is there something that I should be
linking that I forgot to reference? Or do I just need to update the resources
folder again?

Thank you.

-------
Michelle Chen