It did have "or in ... or in .. " I removed it because I didn't want my
folder paths to be sent out and didn't realize that it was important.

Sincerely,
Michelle Chen :)

"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the
Lord your God is with you wherever you go." ~Joshua 1:9