Okay, thanks for that Sean.

I have a CRAZY idea... how about I try it with CouchDB instead? It's a) by
Apache b) can be ran in Docker c) Has a JDBC connector on Github and d) Is
1 of the 2 databases used in OpenEMR so our cTAKES module users wouldn't
get too confused.

Again, that last item is nice to have, don't read into it too much :).

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
www.matthewvita.com