Are you running the BsvRegexSectionizer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ratan Sharma [mailto:ratanc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:17 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: SubjectClearTkAnalysisEngine not working [EXTERNAL]

Thanks Timothy for the details. I guess I was looking for sections/segment
only. I tried to work out that piece, but unable to pull information, can you
please guide me a bit.

Below is the code snippet to pull segment information.

for(IdentifiedAnnotation entity : JCasUtil.select(jcas,
IdentifiedAnnotation.class)) {
            if(entity.getTypeID() != 0)
                System.out.println("Entity: " + entity.getTypeID() +
                                        " === Text: " +
entity.getCoveredText() +
                                        " === Polarity: " +
entity.getPolarity() +
                                        " === Subject: " +
entity.getSubject() +
                                        " === EntityName: " + entity.getType());
  }

for (Segment segment : JCasUtil.select(jcas, Segment.class)) {
     List<LabMention> mentions = JCasUtil.selectCovered(jcas, LabMention.class,
segment);
    System.out.println("LATEST DATA : " + segment.getPreferredText() +  "
(" + segment.getId() + "): " + mentions.size() + " mention(s)");

First for loop is giving me correct result, but second for loop is giving null
error.