I want to use cTAKES offline

I am using command line

    run\runClinicalPipeline  -i E:\cTAKES\files\MedReps\Input  --xmiOut
E:\cTAKES\files\MedReps\Output  --user myuser  --pass mypassword

This is my piper file

load DefaultTokenizerPipeline.piper

add DefaultJCasTermAnnotator

load AttributeCleartkSubPipe.piper

writeXmis

I thought UMLS will be accessed once and download all needed files so the next
time it does not need the internet to access **UMLS**

but I was wrong.

When I work offline cTAKES does not work in attempt to access UMLS and gives
error.

I found that UMLS offers to download its data, so I did

I downloaded **umls-2020AA-full.zip**

I extracted Metathesaurus using MetamorphoSys and added it to

    E:\cTAKES\resources\org\apache\ctakes\dictionary\lookup\umls2020aa

It is a huge folder 30GB+ full of .RRF files but did not work

Not sure where the problem is

do I have to change pipers?

do I have to change the command?

do I have to change files in the folder umls2020aa?

How to fix these problems to use cTAKES offline?