Hi Eugenia,

I am glad that you are a fan!

The trunk version has a profile to start the piper file submitter gui defined
in the ctakes-examples pom.

However, the 4.0 release does not have a profile to do so.

If you want to use a pfs gui profile in 4.0 then you will need to edit a
downstream (like ctakes-clinical-pipeline) pom.xml and add the following
(snippet from ctakes-examples 4.0.1-SNAPSHOT pom.xml) in <profiles>:

        <profile>
            <id>runPiperGui</id>
            <activation>
                <property>
                    <name>runPiperGui</name>
                </property>
            </activation>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <goals>
                                   <goal>exec</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                        <configuration>
                           <executable>java</executable>

<includeProjectDependencies>true</includeProjectDependencies>

<includePluginDependencies>true</includePluginDependencies>

<workingDirectory>${project.parent.basedir}</workingDirectory>
                            <arguments>
                                <argument>-classpath</argument>
                                <classpath/>
                                <argument>-Xmx3G</argument>

<argument>org.apache.ctakes.gui.pipeline.PiperRunnerGui</argument>
                            </arguments>
                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>