Hi Peter,
I guess you're asking why there is annotator code for all the relations but
only released models for location_of and degree_of (severity)? The simple
reason is those are the only two that we felt were accurate enough to release.
We had an annotated training corpus with all the relations, but some relation
types did not have enough instances to train accurate models with the methods
of the time. We're circling back pretty regularly to discuss whether newer
methods might be able to do better with less data, we'll try to keep in touch
about that.

Thanks
Tim