Hi all,

There is a candidate for version 5.1.0 of Apache cTAKES source code in a
staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes/5.1.0/

The code is contained within the file:
ctakes-5.1.0-source-release.zip<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes/5.1.0/ctakes-5.1.0-source-release.zip>

I welcome you all to test your favorite pipeline(s) and report any issues.
I am calling a vote from the PMC to finish by 12:nn Eastern time, next
Wednesday May 1.  Please report any issues before that time.  If any
'road-block' issues are found they will need to be addressed before a release.

Thank you,
Sean

p.s.

The 5.1.0 candidate is based upon the source code in the ctakes-5.1.0 tag:
https://github.com/apache/ctakes/releases/tag/ctakes-5.1.0

The ctakes-5.1.0 tag was made from the 5.1.0 branch:
https://github.com/apache/ctakes/tree/5.1.0

The 5.1.0 branch is a copy of the main branch:
https://github.com/apache/ctakes/tree/main
The version number in the 5.1.0 branch is different, but there are no code
differences between the two branches.