Hi Peter,

Thank you for testing!  I will see if I can get the mastif-zoner in the
distribution and push a 5.1.1 candidate.

________________________________
From: Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2024 1:48 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Please test the Apache cTAKES 5.1.0 release candidate [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Hi again Sean
Perfect Compile
Within our context and our pipeline, it runs well.
Tried with simple and complex pipelines.
I have not used most of the piperRunner/Creator/ scripts.
I haven't exercised any of the PBJ stuff yet.
I don't use the REST projects or the YTEX DB stuff - we have our own

Apart from the missing project I mentioned in the previous email that does
need to be fixed, I would give 5.1.0 a plus for release.

Peter