Hi Gandhi and RIchard,

Just pasting the versionRange change into my 5.1.0 root pom in the m2e
plugin fixed the lifecycle errors on every project I've been living with,
in Eclipse, for a while.  Gandhi, if you can find a different solution I'm
good with that too.  In any case, this change should only affect Eclipse
users.

Peter