+1

On Nov 11, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

+1 for me.

Dan

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 10:57:28 am Eoghan Glynn wrote:
Folks,

I'd like to propose David Bosschaert for CXF committership, on the basis of

- the many quality patches he's submitted for our CXF-based distributed
OSGi reference implementation

- his community participation especially in driving the re- integration of
the Felix fork in the CXF sandox with the main Felix codebase

- his promotion of CXF (by extension via the dOSGi RI) in the wider OSGi
community

Consider this proposal a +1 from me.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,
Eoghan

--
Daniel Kulp