From: Eoghan Glynn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 11/11/2008 10:57
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] David Bosschaert for committer

Folks,

I'd like to propose David Bosschaert for CXF committership, on the basis of

- the many quality patches he's submitted for our CXF-based distributed OSGi
reference implementation

- his community participation especially in driving the re-integration of the
Felix fork in the CXF sandox with the main Felix codebase

- his promotion of CXF (by extension via the dOSGi RI) in the wider OSGi
community

Consider this proposal a +1 from me.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,
Eoghan