Hi Sergey
the LoggingOutInterceptor can capture the data from various locations (from the
message) and build up a log representing the outbound request but I dont think
its the EXACT data being sent to the server as the HTTP request. I am writing
an interceptor that monitors the data passed from the client to server and I
want to get it exactly.

My last patch was for something a bit different - it stopped calls to
connection.getResponseCode() if an exception was thrown on the outbound
interceptor chain - Dan applied that patch and it seems to be working fine now.

Regs
Eamonn