Super - thanks.

Benson Margulies wrote:
The answer to your questions is "yes".

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Demetris<demet...@ece.neu.edu> wrote:
Hi Benson,

  I took a look into the rt folder and did go over the cxf-utils.js module -
so the generated
client javascript code makes use of this module to send its requests to the
service - correct?

I  know that looking through the code is the best way to learn a lot of this
but this code
is fairly large so I am not sure I will have the time to go through it
before I need to make the
decision to go with CXF - the only Q I have here is, before I invest the
time going over the
documentation, is there enough material there to help me figure out CXF? It
seems that the
web site if fairly well organized so that's encouraging.

Thanks

Benson Margulies wrote:
I would recommend wrapping/intercepting the object in cxf-utils.js
that sends the requests.

There's really no substitute for reading some of this code.