After looking at the project I mentioned - here is the article here on their web site:
(http://www.dosgi.com/distributed-osgi-webservices-articles-list/39-distributed-osgi-webservices-articles-category/55-initial-idea-distributed-osgi-through-web-services.html)
it seems that the similarities between that MS thesis and this project are a few. In the article they mention that "*Apache CFX .. *This is the closest one with this thesis project, yet some significant differences maybe found as we go through deep to compare" but they
don't really mention these diffs. So these are two separate projects.

Apache CXF DOSGi is the RFC 119 implementation. I remember reading about that RFC -
can someone tell me when the implementation in CXF begun?

Thanks

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi

Have a look here please
http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi.html

cheers, Sergey

Demetris G wrote:
Hey Sergei and Josh

Is the DOSGi you are referring in the essay of an email below the Masters thesis I read once (and it became an open source branch of an apache project) or is this a separate design? We worked on a design calked p2pSOA the connected distributed OSGi containers over p2p technologies while exposing the endpt bundles as web services. So I am fairly interested in your discussion - I just want a quick clarification so I can position your work in my mind. Thanks