Hi Sergey. Yes, we are using JAXB with both JAX-RS and JAX-WS endpoints.

Josh

On Aug 21, 2009 6:28 PM, "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com> wrote:

Hi Josh

Can you please let me know if JAXB is being used for your JAX-RS endpoints ?
I've spotted that for HTTP Service based JAX-RS endpoints no AegisProvider
is being set - I'would actually like JAXB being used by default for JAXRS
endpoints which will be consistent with the expectations of JAX-RS users in
general - but I'd like to confirm first that JAXB is working ok in your
case...

thanks, Sergey

> Sergey, > Thanks again for the detailed documentation you've provided in
this thread. > I was ab...