Hi David,

> This exception happens when the remote service doesn't appear within
> the timeout... Any chance of running it again and see if it still
> fails?

OK, I ran the build a few more times and didn't see the same failure, so
lets put that one down to a once-off aberration.

However, when cutting the release I'm seeing an apparent hang in
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.systests2.single.TestImportService. I've attached the
tail of the console output so you can see if anything rings a bell there.

For the moment the release is in limbo, i.e. the poms are updated, the tag
is laid down and the artifacts partially uploaded to the staging area in
Nexus. The upload doesn't look like its going to complete, seeing as the
test has been hung for the last half hour, so either way I'll be killing
that. However if you need to get any further fixes in, let me know and I'll
also roll back the changes in SVN and start from scratch next time.

If on the other hand you're confident about the integrity of the tests, I
could potentially re-run the release with -Darguments=-Dmaven.test.skip=true
but I'm leery about doing so unless we're fairly happy that I'm seeing a
phantom issue here.

Cheers,
Eoghan