Hi Eoghan,

All I can say is that the system tests always work fine on my machine
and that they also work fine on Hudson...
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/CXF/job/CXF-DOSGi/

Having said that, it's always a little tricky to get system tests
right for all machines as there are so many things at play. Port
numbers, timing, processor architecture, platform, they can all have
an impact.
I'm pretty sure the functionality tested by the system tests works,
although the tests themselves might need a little tweaking to run on
all machines (including yours - if you have any tips I would love to
hear them :)

Cheers,

David