I've tried to figure out how to break a dependency between CXF JAXRS bundle
and wsdl4j and I had to create
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3021, as I'm not sure we can fix
it in time for 2.3; unless some obvious refactoring can be done then we'd
have to postpone fixing it...

JAXRS 1.1 TCK should be green; I'll to check a Josh's JSONP patch and see if
I can do a minor WADL enhancement to do with simple types as discussed on
the users list if I have the time left.

cheers, Sergey