[1]http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Intermediate-build-issues-on-the-trunk-td3046821.html#a3046821

Best Regards
Freeman
On 2010-10-18, at 下午11:34, Daniel Kulp wrote:

On Monday 18 October 2010 8:55:15 am David Valeri wrote:
I've hit this one too as well as another class not found issue on Windows, but they seem intermittent for me. It could be JVM related and I just haven't noticed that it always occurs with a certain JVM. Running the
build again usually resolves the issues for me.

I think it would be great if we could try and correlate the JVM with this issue. I haven't been able to reproduce this on my machine at all lately, but I'm on 1.6.0_20 and I KNOW a bunch of memory leaks were fixed between _15
and _20 someplace.   Thus, it might be "fixed".

For people that CAN reproduce it, I'd love to know if
mvn -Dcxf.compiler.fork=true
would fix it.

Dan

David Valeri