Hmm...  That's interesting.   Good sleuthing.

I may try shutting down all apps and run a build with wireshark monitoring
eth0 and seeing what goes in and out.

I actually completely forgot about this.   When I flew to europe a couple
months ago, I had a couple failures when on the plane due to the wifi "login"
form on the planes internet connection.   I think the issues was with
"example.com" or something, but don't really remember.   Those were test
failures, not build failures, but I probably had already done the wsdl2java
parts at that point.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp