It's likely a classloader issue as JBoss likely already has some of the
libraries we use in the classloader provided for the webapp.   I would assume
things like WSS4J (which would be the cause of the ClassCastException) are
already there or similar.    I would start removing some of the libs that
JBoss already contains and seeing if that helps at all.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org