Hi Dan,

On 11/09/2010 09:50 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
On Tuesday 09 November 2010 3:47:22 pm Alessio Soldano wrote:
   Yes, this might be a classloading issue, however it's not that clear
to me the relationship with WSS4J here (sorry Dan ;-)
Ooppss.     I meant WSDL4J.   Too many "4j's".  :-)

The class in question implements an interface in wsdl4j and thus, if picked up
from multiple classloaders, may not be castable correctly.

Right.
And yes, wsdl4j is an example of 3rd party lib that's used by jbossws-native too and already provided in the JBoss AS distribution. So the user should remove one of the 2 equivalent libs (probably the one included in the deployment, otherwise he might broke other AS functionalities, as the classes from the lib in the deployment should not be visible outside of it).

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano