I had to disable the compilation of the browser subpackage for now due to
Hudson compoling with Java 1.5 and the subpackage requiring 1.6.

Tomasz - when you get a chance, please re-enable the compilation in your
local snapshot and work with 1.6 - once we have things polished then we will
probably need to it all to the sub-project

thanks, Sergey