Tomasz, I had to comment out few lines in the rt/management-web/pom.xml
(excluded the browser package from the compilation).

I won't have time in the next couple of weeks to push the browser subpackage
to a subproject, so for a while I suggest
we work on it in our own snapshots, and then, before committing the changes
we exclude the browser subpackage in the pom.xml.

thanks, Sergey