On Saturday, September 03, 2011 1:47:57 AM marcin.kasin...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have small question.
> I'm using cxf lib with eclipse.
>
> Generating service is very simple (right click -> WebService ->  Create
> WebService).
>
> After that I use this service using WebService over HTTP.
>
> My question is :
> What should I do to let invoke this service from WS HTTP and JMS ?
>
> I red about cxf and JMS but I have no idea how to do it.
>
> Can you guide me or give example or tip or something what can help me?

For the most part, you just need to use a JMS based URL.   If you look at:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/soap-over-jms-10-support.html

particularly the section entitled "Publishing an service with the JAVA API"
and the following section for consuming it, that should definitely get you
started.

Also, in the CXF distribution, there is a samples/jms-spec-demo that also
shows how to get started, although that is starting from a WSDL.

Dan