Based on examples and google search I've done some changes in my bean.xml
created automatically from eclipse to create JMS service.

My new beans.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
        xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
        xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
        xmlns:p="http://www.springframework.org/schema/p";

                http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd
                http://cxf.apache.org/core
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
                http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
">

<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory">
        <property name="targetConnectionFactory">
                        <property name="brokerURL"
value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
                </bean>
        </property>
</bean>

<bean id="jmsConfig" class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration"
        p:connectionFactory-ref="jmsConnectionFactory"
        p:targetDestination="test.queue"
/>

  <jaxws:endpoint id="envadmin.EnvAdminImpl.jms"
     address="jms://"
     implementor="envadmin.EnvAdminImpl" >

                <jaxws:features>
                        <bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature" />
                        <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature"
p:jmsConfig-ref="jmsConfig" />
                </jaxws:features>
  </jaxws:endpoint>

</beans>

Now I can not deploy my application.

I've go error:

Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.configuration.ConfigurationException: You can only use
JMSConfigFeature with the jms transport

There is similar beans.xml in smples.

Any tips please.
Should I change WSDL file also ?