2011/9/15 Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>:
> Not sure we can download and ship the wsdl with CXF kit per license reason.

I was thinking about what to do with WS-RM tests and wanted to ask
about the licencing condition for those interoperabiliy lab's WSDLs.

Another thing I wanted to ask was whether we are allowed to mock
certain aspects of the system behavior using the recorded message
transcriptions from those third party servers/clients. Maybe, this is
also not allowed.

Is there something happening at OASIS in this interop area?

regards, aki