Hi

What do you think of dropping a couple of modules for 2.5:

- both rt-bindings-local and rt-bindings-object seem to do the same thing, I recall there were some interesting discussions around these two modules awhile back :-), but today I guess it's more important which module we actually encourage users to use. If it is rt-bindings-local then lets drop rt-bindings-object or the other way around - cxf-rt-bindings-http - dropping it for 2.5 would encourage existing users to finalize their migration to JAX-RS

I guess we can continue keeping the above modules, was just thinking if we could compensate somehow the fact that the new modules are being added, with more to come...

Sergey