Hi, this demo is on the trunk now, I tested it and it worked fine
Thanks for this contribution,
Cheers, Sergey

On 16/12/11 22:34, K Fung wrote:
Hello,

  I'm sorry - I should've put it into 2.5.1 - but it will definitely make
it into 2.5.2 - and I hope it would be of interest to users.

No worries Sergey. Thanks for all your helpful suggestions and guidance
while I worked on this in 2 week spurts.

It took us countless hours and much frustration to figure out how to run
CXF JAX-RS in our OSGI environment. Hopefully this sample will alleviate
the time needed for others to get up to speed with CXF JAX-RS in their own
environments.

In 2.5.2 on later we can think of introducing an activator into the jaxrs
frontend so that it can discover custom Applications and providers
registered as OSGI services

Perhaps we should have a discussion on a separate thread to discuss how you
envision seeing this? In particular, I'm wondering what's the
baseline/environment you think this would be running. For example, right
now there is no activator in the CXF JAX-RS bundle but what are the
consequence of an activator in 2.5.2+ - can it be disabled? Do we rely on
the OSGI HttpService or do we use a built-in Jetty? Can we support both?

I guess you can see that I'm pretty interested in this topic :-)