On 06/01/12 11:50, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Benson

I've created a page for documenting the initial CORS support,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAX-RS+CORS

if you get a chance, fill it in please; I can contribute too but a bit
later

I started putting some code examples from the tests you did, which is a start. The package.html is also very good, I have a couple of minor changes, will commit a bit later. It seems we have some good support for people to start experimenting with CORS,

By the way I'm planning to move the CORS code into a dedicated module as it's very likely to grow

Cheers, Sergey