Hi

On 19/01/12 20:38, Satheesh Chinthapatla wrote:
Hello All,

I would like to contribute some thing into this project but I am not
sure where to start since I am very new in contributing into open
source.

About me:

I am lead java developer having 12 yrs of experience and currently
working in NJ.

Are you interested in contributing specifically to the CORS effort or to CXF in general ?
Please check
http://cxf.apache.org/getting-involved.html

and then if it is CORS then I think what should help is experimenting with what we already have, testing it with different browsers, and submitting patches if needed

Thanks, Sergey

Thanks
Satish