We have 6 binding +1 votes, I'm going to promote the artifacts shortly

Thanks, Sergey

On 02/02/12 13:33, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Apache CXF DOSGI subproject is a Reference Implementation of the OSGI
Remote Services Specification which offers an alternative approach
toward dynamically deploying and updating remote service endpoints and
consumers using the OSGI programming model.

We have been working on the 1.3 release during the last 2 months and
have resolved about 15 issues:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.3/distribution/sources/src/main/release/release_notes.txt

Apache CXF 2.5.2 JAX-WS and JAX-RS runtimes are used internally to
create the web service endpoints and consumers.

The staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-178/

Here is my +1.

Sergey