Quick question:
Are the jaxrs and minimal bundles still needed for 2.6.0?   With the new
little bundles, neither really makes any sense anymore.

The minimal bundle is far from minimal (it's grown fairly large).   Folks
needed a more minimal environment are better just grabbing the individual
bundles of just the things they need.

Likewise, the jaxrs bundle is likely better served with the smaller bundles.

The "all" bundle does have use outside of OSGi since that is the main jar we
stick in lib.   I'm just wondering if it make sense to keep maintaining the
other two.

Thoughts?

--
Daniel Kulp