Hi,
I'm seeing weird stacktraces most probably as a consequence of CXF-4366:
http://fpaste.org/waas/
While I actually still need to figure out how the CNFE is related to my
problem, I wondering if we're not running into an unwanted loop here.

The CacheCleanupListener tries registering itself into the lifecycle
managers (which need to be looked up):

public CacheCleanupListener(Bus b) {
  ServerLifeCycleManager m = b.getExtension(ServerLifeCycleManager.class);
  if (m != null) {
      m.registerListener(this);
  }
  ClientLifeCycleManager cm = b.getExtension(ClientLifeCycleManager.class);
  if (cm != null) {
      cm.registerListener(this);
  }
}

on the other hand, the ServletLifyCycleManagerImpl looks up any listener
and adds them:

public ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl(Bus b) {
  Collection<? extends ServerLifeCycleListener> l =
b.getExtension(ConfiguredBeanLocator.class)
          .getBeansOfType(ServerLifeCycleListener.class);
  if (l != null) {
      listeners.addAll(l);
  }
}