Hi Bert
On 14/06/12 22:30, jbert wrote:
Hey,

I've been using DOSGi for a while, but what annoys me most is that either I
get no logging, or I get spammed with INFO messages which don't mean much to
me seeing how I just use DOSGi as a library to expose web-services.

I've opened a bug report to bundle a few other annoyances (logging to the
standard output/error streams) and attached a patch. Could someone review it
and give some feedback? I'd love to see this get fixed in a next release.

Thanks for this patch, it's been applied.

Cheers, Sergey

With best regards,

Bert