Hi
On 17/08/12 09:11, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
Hi,

i didn't see anything in the roadmap of fediz regarding the 'classical' SSO
(between 2 webapps with GUI).

It doesn't seem to currently work (well that's not a big surprise but
that's a big problem for real applications which have GUI + WS).

Any information about it?

Colm and myself worked on implementing SAML SSO Web Profile at the SP side only, currently in CXF, implemented with the help of JAX-RS filters/endpoints. I hope we can come to some agreement soon enough on how to get it linked with Fediz

Another question is the GUI used for the login, a 401 is rarely what an
application wants, any way to use a form or is th eonly way to achieve it
  forking the existing servlets?

The login form is offered by IDP (Fediz in this case). We've chatted with Oli few months ago on providing CXF-centric Fediz extensions, when we do it we will be able to utilize JAX-RS RequestDispatcherProvider which links the data with JSP/other view handlers - this is how we do SAML SSO Post Redirect support too

Cheers, Sergey

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*