From: Beucher Thierry
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 5:08 PM
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Cabrera Juan Manuel; Monteiro Jean-Louis
Subject: RE: Fediz IDP refactored

Hi,

As Juan Manuel Cabrera suggested, I completely refactored Fediz idp component
basing on Spring WebFlow : it can be found as attached fediz-idp-swf.patch.

Basically the idea was to remove complex chain of filters implementing the idp
flow, drastically reducing the base code.

Applying the patch, all filters are removed and the master logic is migrated to
federation-webflow.xml.

It implies main other changes :

*         web.xml : referencing new idp servlet handling web-flow and mapped to
/federation relative URL,

*         new idp-servlet.xml including web-flow configuration and specific idp
beans configuration (which sources can be found into
org.apache.cxf.fediz.service.idp.beans package),

*         various new and modified jsp views invoked as SWF view or end states
in flow (signinform.jsp, signinresponseform.jsp, signoutresponse.jsp,
genericerror.jsp and blank.jsp)

The patch supports the following features, as currently implemented in original
fediz-idp  1.1.0-SNAPSHOT release :

*         Logout

*         Basic authentication and Form authentication (switch from one to the
other has currently to be set in federation-webflow.xml)

The patch has been successfully tested with singleWebapp project and webapp &
fedizservice projects.

Note: the only change required for Relying Parties webapps is located in
fediz-config.xml : the protocol issuer should no longer be

<issuer>https://localhost:9443/fedizidp/</issuer<https://localhost:9443/fedizidp/%3c/issuer>>

but

<issuer>https://localhost:9443/fedizidp/federation</issuer<https://localhost:9443/fedizidp/federation%3c/issuer>>

All remarks will be welcomed...

Regards

________________________________

Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage
exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret
professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir
imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit? du message ne pouvant
?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? d'Atos ne pourra ?tre recherch?e
quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits
pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'exp?diteur ne donne
aucune garantie ? cet ?gard et sa responsabilit? ne saurait ?tre recherch?e
pour tout dommage r?sultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be
secured on the Internet, the Atos liability cannot be triggered for the message
content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free
network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and
will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.