Hi Carlos,

I'm working on fixing these issues now, specifically on the combination of WS-RM with WS-SecureConversation. This is the configuration specified by the WS-I Reliable Secure Profile (http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/ReliableSecureProfile-1.0-2010-11-09.html).

But you left out the error in your email. Can you specify what error you're encountering?

Thanks,

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>