Although there are problems in using WS-RM and WS-Security together with the existing code I don't think this is one of them. If you look back to John's original post, his issue was that the timestamp was not being updated on retransmissions. This looks like more of a configuration issue.

I'm currently working on some other aspects of WS-RM handling, but should be getting back into the combination with WS-Security next week. I'll try out this scenario then to see if I run into this problem.

  - Dennis