Hi Przemyslaw,
Andrei's blog (the one linked in his earlier reply
http://ashakirin-cxf-async.blogspot.de/) has some examples about
asynchronous soap calls over HTTP. But the limitation of this approach
is that you will need two separate HTTP connections: one from the
client to the service and the other from the service to the client
(the so called decoupled endpoint).

If you can have these two connections, a conventional one shot request
and response interaction (I mean each invocation results in one
request and one response transferred at some time, not necessarily
synchronously) works fine with this decoupled endpoint approach.

If you use a websocket, you can run these two logical connections over
a single websocket.

And this is what is meant but the bottom entry in the todo list of the
cxf websocket wiki page, namely to utilizing the websocket connection
instead of opening a separate HTTP back connection for those decoupled
scenarios. I think this probably will work with some minor
modification in the current code. We need a dedicated decoupled URI
name to indicate back conduit associated with the socket at the server
side.

regards, aki