With the release of WSS4J now available, we can finally get 3.0.2 and 2.7.13
out.   I plan on doing the builds tomorrow so if anything needs to go in,
please do so quickly.

I'm also planning on doing a 2.6.16 build.   Somehow, we introduced an
incompatibility with Java5 on that branch before 2.6.15 which means it doesn’t
work with Java5.   Since 2.6.x is the last branch to supposedly support Java5,
I think making sure the last build actually will work with Java5 is important.
It likely will only have a few minor things fixed other than the Java5
incompatibility fixed.

Thanks!
--
Daniel Kulp